Krakow, Poland, 22 - 24 June 2022
- "Successful AI-NLP project - what you need to know" by Robert Wcisło, Łukasz Matug (Conference)
- "Docker base images - Ideas how to manage them on scale" by Tomasz Gągor (Conference)
- "A different flavor of the distributed transaction" by Martin Stefanko (Conference)
- "Jupyter notebook vs classical IDEs : do you really have to choose ?" by Victor Landeau (Tools-in-Action)
- "Superman or Ironman - can everyone be a 10x developer?" by Steve Poole (Conference)
- "Are immortal libraries ready for immutable classes?" by Tomasz Skowroński (Tools-in-Action)
- "Busy Developer's Workshop on Building a Virtual Machine" by Ted Neward (Hands-on Lab)
- "Java JEP'dy - can you beat the experts and win a prize?" by Steve Poole (Conference)
- "Functional programming in Kotlin: exploring Arrow" by Ties van de Ven (Conference)
- "Understanding Zero Trust Security with Service Mesh" by Viktor Gamov (Conference)
- "How mobile gaming can improve your mental health" by Dana Dill (Conference)
The list of talks is not complete yet.
We are in the middle of accepting talks and list will be updated daily.
Ticket prices will go up in...
You missed out!
ICE Krakow, ul. Marii Konopnickiej 17
+48 691 793 877