Krakow, Poland, 25 - 27 August 2021
- "Implement the monolith - the one well modularized" by Jacek Milewski (Conference)
- "The Light and The Dark Side of the Event-Driven Design" by Oskar Dudycz (Conference)
- "Bootiful Stream Processing with Spring and Kafka" by Viktor Gamov (Conference)
- "Elm - a delightful language for learning functional programming" by Kajetan Świątek (Tools-in-Action)
- "OpenJDK 17: Get Ready for the Next LTS Java - part 1" by Simon Ritter (Conference)
- "OpenJDK 17: Get Ready for the Next LTS Java - part 2" by Simon Ritter (Conference)
- "Observability is More than Logs, Metrics & Traces" by Philipp Krenn (Conference)
- "The Effective Developer - Work Smarter, Not Harder" by Sven Peters (Conference)
- "Automate boring tasks, save time & learn something new!" by Pieter-Jan Drouillon (Tools-in-Action)
The list of talks is not complete yet.
We are in the middle of accepting talks and list will be updated daily.
Ticket prices will go up in...
You missed out!
ICE Krakow, ul. Marii Konopnickiej 17
+48 691 793 877