Krakow, Poland, 22 - 24 June 2022
I started in 2001 as a database maintenance engineer and moved on to software engineering, customer maintenance, software design, and system architecture, and now I am focused on leadership roles.
My first time was with Delphi, but I fell in love with C#, SQL Server, SharePoint, and Microsoft tools. I even had the privilege of being the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for a few years.
I spent a lot of time working and traveling, delivering my services to multiple business sectors like finance, oil, insurance, aviation, engineering, and industrial software worldwide.
My main areas of expertise are:
- SDLC and quality,
- People leadership,
- Scaling and growing organizations,
- Digital and cultural transformations.
Data Driven BusinessQuickie
For a business owner, a data-driven approach is a way to win in the market.
For individuals, expertise in data-driven intelligence is a way to be the most demanded future employee.
After Data Driven Business session, You will have a better understanding:
- How do companies use data to innovate
- Where can the data-driven approach be used
- How can You prepare yourself to be a part data-driven revolution
- Why should the data-driven approach be used