Krakow, Poland, 31 May - 2 June 2023
James L. Weaver is a developer, author, and speaker with a passion for quantum computing and artificial intelligence. He is a Java Champion, and a JavaOne Rockstar. James has written several books including Inside Java, Beginning J2EE, the Pro JavaFX series, Java with Raspberry Pi, and the Qiskit Pocket Guide. As an IBM Quantum Developer Advocate, James speaks internationally about quantum computing with Qiskit, as well as artificial intelligence, at quantum and classical computing conferences.
Developing applications that leverage GPT-4
Conference (BEGINNER level)
The GPT-4 large language model from OpenAI represents an inflection point in the artificial intelligence (AI) journey. This session gives an overview of GPT-4 capabilities, and demonstrates several use cases and methods for leveraging it in applications. Topics covered include:
- Demystifying large language models
- Exploring GPT-4 capabilities
- Crafting prompts to influence GPT-4 completions
- Pair programming with GPT-4 (e.g. using GitHub Co-pilot)
- Programmatically invoking GPT-4 in applications
- Sample use cases and architectures that leverage GPT-4
Attendees will leave the session ready to develop applications that implement AI by leveraging GPT-4.
Ticket prices will go up in...
You missed out!
ICE Krakow, ul. Marii Konopnickiej 17
+48 691 793 877