Due to many questions regarding plans for Devoxx Poland and spreading covid-19 we would like to inform that as for now we are planning to hold Devoxx Poland as planned.
We hope that in 3 months the situation in Poland, Europe and all over the world will be good enough that we can meet at Devoxx Poland. So we keep organizing Devoxx Poland.
If Devoxx Poland have to be cancelled, we will do following:
– try to reschedule Devoxx Poland for later in the year
– offer voucher for next year Devoxx Poland or refund all sponsorship packages and tickets (We will not refund travel and accommodation. You need to request refund from appropriate businesses.)
If situation will continue to be as it is now, we will also get in touch with all sponsors and participants in mid May to confirm their participation.